Ho trovato interessante questo post che parla di managerialità e motivazione. Riporto qui i punti principali. Sulle pagine di "Six disciplines" potrete trovare il post completo. Ecco alcuni degli 8 principi per aumentare la motivazione nei vostri team:
- Be an expediter for your employees. Incorporating a command-and-control style is a sure-fire path to demotivation.
- Coach your employees for improvement. A major reason so many managers do not assist subordinates in improving their performance is, simply, that they don't know how to do this without irritating or discouraging them.
- Communicate fully. One of the most counterproductive rules in business is to distribute information on the basis of "need to know."
- Face up to poor performance. Identify and deal decisively with the 5 percent of your employees who don't want to work.
- Listen and involve. Employees are a rich source of information about how to do a job and how to do it better.